Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome to my new blog. I will post mostly about my work created for clients. Most of the pieces are custom comics, storyboards, layouts and illustrations. If you're interested in my creator-owned comics and books, please check out my publishing site VIRTUAL GRAPHICS or the free webcomic site ZAMPANO Online.

I will try to post as often as possible. I also will post some WIP from other projects to give you an insight into my work environment as well as photos from trips and presentations.

For the first post I wanna share a couple pics from the NIFFF (Neuchatel International Fantastic Film Festival) where I was interviewed by Marc Atallah from Maison D'Ailleurs (Scifi-Museum in Yverdon that also features a couple pieces of my art in their current exhibit). Our presentation was preceding the Masterclass by George R.R. Martin, so it was pretty crowded.



No comments:

Post a Comment